& WI-FI COMMUNICATION
WHAT IS TIEMME GATE?
“TIEMME GATE IS THE SOLUTION FOR REMOTE RADIATOR HEAT REGULATION VIA APP”
SIMPLE TO INSTALL
HOW DOES IT WORK?
CONTROL AND REMOTE MANAGEMENT THROUGH THE “TIEMME GATE” APP
The integrated Wi-Fi module allows you to control the thermostatic head remotely with your smartphone.
Simply connect your device to your home router and install the TIEMME GATE app on your smartphone, which is available free of charge for iOS and Android devices.
10 REASONS TO CHOOSE TIEMME GATE
Control of a condominium system without activation of the heat generator (central generator).
In this way, the user can decide for himself the time slots and the temperatures of his own rooms in complete freedom simply by combining the electronic thermostatic heads Art. 9564W to his Wi-Fi network.
Setting up a standalone system with the activation of the heat generator.
In this way, the user, in addition to deciding the time slots and the temperatures of his own rooms, can switch on/off the heat generator according to the actual demand of the system by using the system relay Art. 9564RS which can communicate with the generator via a relay contact or via the OpenTherm® communication bus. This optimizes switch-on times while saving energy and therefore energy bills. Like thermostatic heads, the system relay communicates directly with the TIEMME GATE application through the Wi-Fi in his own home.
The example also shows the application of the accessory ambient probe Art. 9564ST in a room with the function of remoting the temperature reading of the electronic thermostatic head.
Wi-Fi electronic thermostatic head
|955 0052||Battery operated||1/4|
Wi-Fi Ambient Probe
|955 0053||Battery operated||1/4|
Wi-Fi system relay
|955 0054||85 ÷ 230 Vac 50/60 Hz||1/10|
- Power supply: 2 batteries 1.5 V AA type (2 season duration)
- Operation: Off, Manual, Automatic
- Weekly programming with 3 settable temperatures: T1, T2, T3
- Daily resolution: 1 hour
- Measured temperature scale: 0 °C ÷ + 50 °C with ± 0.5 °C accuracy
- Temperature resolution measured and displayed: 0.1°C
- Temperature adjustment range: + 6 °C ÷ + 28 °C
- Anti-freeze adjustment range: + 2 °C ÷ + 8 °C (default + 6 °C)
- Temperature regulation: Proportional on PID basis (default) or ON/OFF (differential can be set between 0.1°C and 1°C – default 0.3°C)
- Thermostatic head programming lock (Child lock)
- Temperature can be adjusted directly on the thermostatic head
- Radiator valve fitting: M30X1,5
- Adapters available for M28X1.5 valve fitting, Caleffi and Giacomini
- Direct communication via home Wi-Fi
- Operating frequency band: 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Protection rating: IP30
- Storage temperature: + 10 °C ÷ + 65 °C
Dimensions in mm.
Download the Depliant
Download the technical data sheet and the instruction manual
For more information please write us: email@example.com
call us: 030 21.42.211
Visit our website: www.tiemme.com