& WI-FI COMMUNICATION
WHAT IS TIEMME GATE?
“TIEMME GATE IS THE SOLUTION FOR REMOTE RADIATOR HEAT REGULATION VIA APP”
SIMPLE TO INSTALL
HOW DOES IT WORK?
CONTROL AND REMOTE MANAGEMENT THROUGH THE “TIEMME GATE” APP
The integrated Wi-Fi module allows you to control the thermostatic head remotely with your smartphone.
Simply connect your device to your home router and install the TIEMME GATE app on your smartphone, which is available free of charge for iOS and Android devices.
10 REASONS TO CHOOSE TIEMME GATE
Wi-Fi electronic thermostatic head
|955 0052||Battery operated||1/4|
Wi-Fi Ambient Probe
|955 0053||Battery operated||1/4|
Wi-Fi system relay
|955 0054||85 ÷ 230 Vac 50/60 Hz||1/10|
- Power supply: 2 batteries 1.5 V AA type (2 season duration)
- Operation: Off, Manual, Automatic
- Weekly programming with 3 settable temperatures: T1, T2, T3
- Daily resolution: 1 hour
- Measured temperature scale: 0 °C ÷ + 50 °C with ± 0.5 °C accuracy
- Temperature resolution measured and displayed: 0.1°C
- Temperature adjustment range: + 15 °C ÷ + 27 °C
- Anti-freeze adjustment range: + 2 °C ÷ + 8 °C (default + 6 °C)
- Temperature regulation: Proportional on PID basis (default) or ON/OFF (differential can be set between 0.1°C and 1°C – default 0.3°C)
- Thermostatic head programming lock (Child lock)
- Temperature can be adjusted directly on the thermostatic head
- Radiator valve fitting: M30X1,5
- Adapters available for M28X1.5 valve fitting, Caleffi and Giacomini
- Direct communication via home Wi-Fi
- Operating frequency band: 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Protection rating: IP30
- Storage temperature: + 10 °C ÷ + 65 °C
Dimensions in mm.